Disaster Relief Resources
As the Baton Rouge community recovers from the recent flooding, many resources have been made available to assist families with shelter, food and other essentials.
Please click the link below to learn more.
Back to School
- Make homework a habit. Complete all assignments before entertaining yourself with television, games and social media.
- Talk to your teachers and school administration to a relationship.
- Think about and prepare for the next step. Middle School. High School. College. Career.
- Avoid distractions in your study area.
- Do not be afraid to ask for help with your school work.
- Be proud of your hard work. Tell your family when you have a good day or get a good grade.
- Seek help when you have a problem. Talk to your parents, family or a trusted adult.
- Choose your friends wisely. Do not let classmates talk you into bad decisions.
- HAVE FUN! Participate in activities, clubs or sports.
4242 Government St. Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Questions or Comments?